Looking for a volunteer opportunity?
The Friends organization has just one staff person, so we rely heavily (and very gratefully) on our wonderful volunteers. It is thanks to the hard work of our volunteers that we were able to raise $100,000 for Charleston County Public Library in 2015.
- Book sale planning – logistics, set up, volunteer recruitment & management
- Book sorting- help classify and shelve books
- Book pick-ups- visit homes in the Lowcountry to pick-up book donations
- That BIG Book Sale- 60,000 books for sale once a year in the Fall
- Branch Book Sales- smaller sales throughout the year
- Special Events- fundraisers, tables at local events
- and much more…
Interested in a volunteer role? Click here to list your volunteer interests or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about current opportunities.
Please note, by signing up for a volunteer shift, you are agreeing to our Volunteer Code of Conduct.